Daisy Naptime Pillows – check!

Done and done. . .

Nipper1′s was completed first and then hidden so I could start/finish Nipper2′s. ¬†Cutting the fabric for both at the beginning was a pain – but the best decision!

I would never have wanted to go through all that cutting again. . .and sewing the second time round went by in no time.

the final pinning. . .

This pattern was also a great ‘learning my machine’ experience – I was able to hotswap (see I am a geek) the sewing feet.

Apart from the muslin pillow form being a real pain to sew (is this just the nature of muslin, or was I doing something wrong?) this was a fun pattern, a little fiddly because of the stuffed petals and then trying to sew around everything – but I think worth it!

We might have to rename it to the Nabi-Time pillow :0

Tags: , , ,

Categories: Amy Butler, Daisy Nap-time Pillow, FOs, Making a Homemade Home

6 Comments on “Daisy Naptime Pillows – check!”

1. July 24, 2013 at 8:56 am #

How great are those! They will love them I am sure ; )

• July 24, 2013 at 3:44 pm #

thanks Carla! So far they are winners ;)

2. August 2, 2013 at 12:45 am #

I love reading your blog and have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Come check the details out on my blog,

• August 2, 2013 at 10:48 am #

Hmm. . .can I sub 7 quirky facts for interesting? thanks Nicole! :)

3. August 5, 2013 at 12:46 am #

Aw, these are super cute!

• August 5, 2013 at 9:00 am #

Thanks! They used soooooo much stuffing, the pattern should have a warning label ;)

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 51 other followers