Magnum Block

hmmm. . .I know. . .supposed to be crocheting. . .

Skill Builder: Magnum Block

I have a deadline. . . Β πŸ˜‰

Tags:

Categories: Kitty Yoshida, Making a Homemade Home, Quilt making, Skill Builder Block of the Month, WIPs

14 Comments on “Magnum Block”

1. February 5, 2013 at 8:26 pm #

It’s gorgeous! Good for you : )

• February 6, 2013 at 6:51 am #

Slowly, but eventually – it’s just these kids that seem to want things like kisses, crafts, food, to help. . . πŸ˜‰

2. February 6, 2013 at 12:47 am #

It looks perfect! I love the colors too, by the way;0)

• February 6, 2013 at 6:45 am #

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing yours!

3. February 6, 2013 at 6:06 am #

Oh how I adore these colors! Black and white with pops of color just makes my day. Lovely distraction. Lol! Thanks for stopping by.

• February 6, 2013 at 6:45 am #

I agree, it really is gorgeous fabric. πŸ™‚

4. February 6, 2013 at 7:32 am #

Love this! It reminds me of sour apples, or those green leaf soft sugar candies. I would have a difficult time concentrating on something else too!

• February 6, 2013 at 7:47 am #

I now have a strange craving for sour apple jellybeans! πŸ˜‰

5. February 7, 2013 at 5:10 pm #

“it’s just these kids that seem to want things like kisses, crafts, food, to help”. lol. I can totally relate! πŸ™‚

6. February 17, 2013 at 11:04 pm #

I love its guts!!!

7. February 6, 2013 at 8:20 am #

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much, but I can’t take full credit, the block is part of a Skill Builder BOM and the gorgeous fabric is from the talented Kitty Yoshida, I may have to buy some more πŸ˜‰ thanks for stopping by!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Wednesday’s WIP update « I Am with you always - February 6, 2013

[…] morning’s wander through some of my favourite blogs I encountered this.Β  Magnum Block.Β  Love it!Β  So many talented people out there.Β  Thank […]