A little Quilt Therapy. . .

I just read that Sarah is need of a little quilty love – pass it on  🙂

Sarah Fielke – The Last Piece

Teacup Fabric 🙂

Tags: , ,

Categories: Books and Magazines, Piecing by Hand, Sarah Fielke, WIPs

6 Comments on “A little Quilt Therapy. . .”

1. July 16, 2013 at 10:41 am #

Caroline, I’m interested to see how your teacup turns out. I hope the overall project is just the pick me up Sarah needs. Sad to hear she’s not feeling the best these days, but reaching out for community is such a neat thing. We gotta support eachother. Thanks for sharing. Do you have an awesome fabric stash or what? Every time I turn around it’s just gorgeous all in my face. Lol!!!

• July 16, 2013 at 10:47 am #

you are so sweet, thank you! I have this little problem, I just can’t say no to a sale 🙂

• July 16, 2013 at 2:42 pm #

“Little problem”…………..lol! I totally understand. When you are fabric shopping, how do you determine how much to buy if you don’t have a specific project in mind. Like if you ran upon a great sale, would you but at least a yard of the fabric you’re interested in? More or less? I’m just curious.

• July 16, 2013 at 4:50 pm #

If you love the fabric enough to wear it? 3 yards. Any leftovers can feed the quilting addiction. For stash fabrics? I have no magic formula, if I see it and I can’t stop thinking about it. . .that’s what gets me in trouble 😉

• July 17, 2013 at 8:53 am #

Ha! Thanks for answering.

• July 17, 2013 at 9:22 am #

And I probably only buy a half yard or fat quarters of other fabrics so I can have a piece to play with. Thanks for reading 😉