Oy. . .really?

So i finished this late yesterday. . .

*heavy sigh* do you see it?

Now did you see it right away?  . . .or did you have to go back for another look?

Still not sure you see what I see. . ?

I appliqued the stems wrong. . .see, they really should line up with the flower center. . .um, yup. . .those are flowers. . .my benefactor asked the same question.

While I decide if I want to fix those stems first or just go ahead to block 2. . .I’ll stitch this little guy together:

. . .what I call therapy crochet 🙂  what’s your therapy outlet?  do you use another craft to achieve that zen when you make a goof?  Oh and for those new to the blog, I affectionately call my husband my benefactor  😉

Tags: , , , , ,

Categories: Bring Me Flowers BOM, Hooky aka Crochet, Needle Turn Applique, Piecing by Hand, WIPs

6 Comments on “Oy. . .really?”

1. homemadebynicole
    August 9, 2013 at 9:00 am #

if it makes you feel better I saw flowers straight away, looks fantastic

• August 9, 2013 at 9:15 am #

lol! thanks Nicole, I’ll be sure to mention that to my dearest 🙂 might need to get his eyes seen to 😉

2. August 9, 2013 at 7:56 pm #

I was trying to figure out if there was something turned wrong in the pinwheel. They look great.

• August 10, 2013 at 7:26 am #

Thanks Carla, I’ll let it be and see if it bugs me down the line 🙂

3. August 12, 2013 at 4:23 pm #

If it really bugs you, it won’t take long to unpick and redo. What would any of us do without those fifty-cent little stitch rippers? it is often the handiest tool in my sewing room.

• August 12, 2013 at 10:35 pm #

lol, yes what would we do, eh? when I finish the second block and see them side by side, then we’ll see if I’ll go frogging 😉