2014 – the year of the swaps. . .

2014 will truly be billed forever as the year of the swap!  Would you like a little sample of what I’ve done – I hope you say yes because here goes. . .

#SchnitzelandBooMiniSwap

Stash Bee Hive 10

Stash Bee Hive 10 Blocks – sample

Modern InstaBee Hive 10

ModernInstaBee Hive 10 Sample of blocks

Handmade Birthday swap – Late Bloomer’s Club

Handmade Birthday Club

My Favorite 241 tote for the Tote Bag swap

Secret Tote Bag Swap for a fellow purple lover 🙂

and so much more that I was surprised to find as I looked through my Flickr stream. . .It’s been fun, a huge learning experience and more than a little time consuming 🙂

I have a few more finishes for swaps and here’s a peek of what is in the works:

Tumbling Tardis Scarf

#littlequiltsswap

and next week will be announcing the Slipper swap that I will be hosting.

I’ll try not to be such a stranger eh?  🙂

Tags:

Categories: Handmade Birthday Club 2014, Hooky aka Crochet, Modern InstGram Bee, Quilt Bees, Stash Bee Quilting Bee

8 Comments on “2014 – the year of the swaps. . .”

1. November 4, 2014 at 12:24 pm #

The SLIPPERS! So cute. Is it your pattern?

• November 4, 2014 at 12:35 pm #

Hey Carla! No it is a pattern by Ayumi, Pink Penguin 🙂

2. November 5, 2014 at 6:35 am #

Beautiful work this year! Such an eye for excellence. Refreshing!

• November 5, 2014 at 7:47 am #

You are too kind! Are you on IG? I’d love to find you, I bet I’ve missed a whole slew of your awesome creations!

• November 5, 2014 at 8:30 am #

I am not on IG 😦 You haven’t missed much of anything since I haven’t posted in a while, lol. I’ve mostly been making clothes for the kinds and some gifts here and there. I certainly enjoyed coming on here and seeing your work!

3. November 6, 2014 at 2:48 am #

So many lovely hand-made goodies!
    I have just signed up for the next stash bee. Do you think we can send mind vibes to try to get in the same group?

• November 6, 2014 at 4:38 am #

okay I am standing on one foot, spinning counter clockwise. . .falling down on my arse. . .how do these mind vibes work again? 🙂

4. December 8, 2014 at 12:59 pm #

love all of your makings – swaps are time consuming but fun !