Stash Bee WIP no more!

No rustic barns, no snowy fields. . .but still one heck of a quilt photo shoot!

I would love to thank of the members of Stash Bee Hive 10 2014 – you ladies rock!

Nela:

Shari:

Cyndi:

Stephanie:

And the other ladies of Stash Bee Hive 10, 2014 Cyndi, Ruth, Lesley, Karen and Shari – thank you!

Select here for a link to the original tutorial on the Stash Bee.

Select here for an updated helpful hint for trimming your blocks.

From my family to yours, have a wonderful day!

Quilt Stats:

Dream Cotton Select, Natural 60*60

Quilted with Aurifil #4658, variegated yellow

Binding:Β Sarah FielkeΒ Millefiori Collection

Backed with Ikea Britton

Washed & dried: 42.5″ * 56″

Tags:

Categories: 2015 Finish, Stash Bee Quilting Bee

13 Comments on “Stash Bee WIP no more!”

1. February 3, 2015 at 1:01 pm #

Beautiful photo! Who needs rustic barns or snowy fields when you have that view?!?

Gorgeous quilt. I love the colors, the pattern, the fabrics…

• February 4, 2015 at 5:28 pm #

thx! We had a lovely day and the kids were having fun being a part of the ‘photo-shoot’ πŸ™‚

2. February 3, 2015 at 1:34 pm #

Wonderful sunny photos for a wonderful finish! Love it
    I want some sun!!

• February 4, 2015 at 5:30 pm #

LOL! Thx Carla, would you believe I want some snow! You can take the girl outta Canada. . . πŸ™‚

3. February 3, 2015 at 4:29 pm #

Beautiful quilt and photo shoot! πŸ™‚

• February 4, 2015 at 5:31 pm #

I’m really happy with how this quilt bee quilt turned out – it was a lot of fun and I think it’ll be just as much fun this year too! πŸ™‚

4. February 4, 2015 at 1:54 am #

the quilt is gorgeous – so colourful ! and love the family shot !

• February 4, 2015 at 5:32 pm #

thanks! I had to restrain myself and just post one of the family, the kids were having fun with the wind rustling the quilt so it was a hoot!

5. February 4, 2015 at 11:18 am #

Loved your choice of block and the finished quilt is gorgeous – colours work so well together!

• February 4, 2015 at 5:34 pm #

Ruth thank you for your block! As you can probably tell, this is a quick family favorite! πŸ™‚

6. Helen Coulter
    February 5, 2015 at 4:37 am #

Hi just had to email to tell you how wonderful this quilt is. If my quilt this year is a fraction as good I will be delighted ! Helen

Sent from my iPhone

7. February 7, 2015 at 7:15 pm #

That is one heck of a quilt photo shoot, and one heck of a quilt.
    My turn as queen is months away, and I am already starting to get nervous about ideas. Decisions, decisions!

• February 7, 2015 at 7:37 pm #

Well I have your Union Jack book marked, I am dying to give that a try!